Friday, September 3, 2010

TGIF!


Hello, friends. So glad to be back! It's been over a year since my last post....and needless to say, A LOT has happened. A great "new" job and major wedding plans! Exciting stuff. :)


In August of last year, I decided to start working in Dermatology again. I went back to work for the same doctor that first gave me a chance right out of college. I love my job!


December 11, 2010 is our big day! So much to look forward to. Check out our website!


After I got home from the gym tonight, I discovered that my dear blog had received a Bloggy Award.....LAST YEAR! Wow. And I never even had a clue....imagine that. :) Click here to check out my award!

3 comments:

  1. OMG YOU ARE ALIVE!!!!! Welcome back!!! Please fill us in on all your adventures!!!
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Yes ma'am. I've missed you! :)

    ReplyDelete